Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things you may not know about me...

* I've traveled to 13 countries (England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Holland, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Mexico, Bahamas, Netherland Antilles) and two principalities (Monoco and Lichtenstein).
* I've traveled to 22 states
* I've been on two Disney cruises
* I've been to Walt Disney World six times and can't count the amount of times to Disneyland
* I have a tatoo of a small flower on my big toe
* I lettered in tennis in high school
* I was the editor of the high school newspaper
* I used to have three water turtles (Sampson, Rosie and Toby) and a hedgehog (Penny)
* I know how to thread a movie through a projector and a movie theater
* I have skinny dipped
* I was baptized on my 31st birthday
* I'm still trying to read through the Bible, I'm about half way through.
* I occassionally have small panic attacks when I'm in a large group of people or on an airplane
* I have completed a sprint triathalon (1/2 mile swim, 12 mile cycle, 5K walk/run)
* I cried the day Tom Osborne (former head coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers) announced his retirement.
* One time, when I was just a tyke, I pooed in the backyard at my house because I didn't want to go back inside to use the restroom.  I did get caught.
* I've lived in my current house for 12 years.
* I got the chicken pox when I was in the sixth grade by drinking out of a glass which was contaminated with the bugs.  I was sick at the same time as my friend and my brother.
* I've seen Phantom of the Opera on stage four times.

I'm not really that interesting of a person but thought I'd share those tidbits about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment